Singapore share market is the top-notch market considered by stock investors and thus this market attracts stock market investors to look for best SGX stock signals and share details.
A fundamental change is noticed in the technology used in Singapore and thus with this positive changes, the stock investment patterns has observed an inexpensive buying and selling methodology which has encouraged Singapore stock buyers and traders.
Here we present 10 SGX stocks signals, which you must consider buying as an investor:
1. DBS GROUP:
The group is involved in mortgaging financing business, lease and hire purchase financing, fund management business, corporate advisory, brokerage and various other financial business.
- Market Cap: 52.887 (B SGD)
- Dividend Yield: 2.88%
- Earnings Per Share: 1.699(Sgd) (Ttm)
- Current P/E Ratio: 12.24
- Industry Price change:+0.15%
2. SINOSTAR PEC HOLDINGS LIMITED
The company is into producing liquid petroleum gas (LPG) , polypropylene. It is one of the largest producer of downstream petrochemical offerings.
- Market Cap:147.200 (B SGD)
- Dividend Yield: 2.17%
- Earnings Per Share:0.164(Sgd) (Ttm)
- Current P/E Ratio: 6.91
- Industry Price change:+0.67%
3. T T J Holdings Ltd
The company is into designing, assembling structural steelwork, which are then used for construction of buildings, and plants.
- Market Cap:145.043(B SGD)
- Dividend Yield: 4.10%
- Earnings Per Share:0.036(Sgd) (Ttm)
- Current P/E Ratio: 11.68
- Industry Price change:+0.24%
4. YuuZoo Corp.
The company is into online social networking platform and gaming industry. It is also into building mobile app and other ecommerce websites. In this financial Q1-2017, the company recorded a revenue of SGD 18,912 million contrary to SGD 45,011 million in past year.
- Market Cap:59.502(B SGD)
- Earnings Per Share: 0.047(Sgd) (Ttm)
- Current P/E Ratio: 1.66
- Industry Price change:+0.93%
5. SING Holdings ltd.
The company is into the real estate industry where in it develops residential and commercial projects as well as develops industrial properties in which it holds its certain stake.
- Market Cap:142.353(B SGD)
- Dividend Yield: 2.82%
- Earnings Per Share:0.018(Sgd) (Ttm)
- Current P/E Ratio: 20.25
- Industry Price change:+0.17%